Get Relief From Your Pain and Start Living Your Life Again
Here at WNY Rehabilitation Medicine and Pain Management we understand the agony of chronic pain and how it can affect your quality of life. That’s why we want to help. Su Zhan, MD, PhD has years of experience in pain management, physical medicine and rehabilitation and can offer personalized care backed by state-of-the-art treatment and diagnosis, to help you put your pain behind you for good.
She also has extensive training and experience in electrodiagnostic testing, and can provide EMG/NCS (electromyogram and nerve conduction study) services to diagnose for neuromuscular disorder including radiculopathy, carpal tunnel syndrome, or neuropathy.
It is our mission to provide the very highest levels of medical care for all of our patients and make sure we understand their specific needs and tailor treatments accordingly. So if you are having pain or symptoms in your back, neck or perhaps feel weakness or numbness in your limbs, you may need treatment. Maybe your doctor has referred you to us for a more indepth examination or treatment. Well you've come to the right place. WNY Rehabilitation Medicine and Pain Management can offer the highest levels of specialized care in a professional and friendly atmosphere with compassionate, courteous staff.
Su Zhan, MD, PhD holds the following certifications and affiliations
- Board Certified by the American Board of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- Board Certified by the American Board of Pain Medicine
- Fellow of the American Academy of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation (AAPMR)
- Member of the American Academy of Pain Medicine (AAPM)
- Member of the North American Spine Society (NASS)
- Member of the Spine Intervention Society (SIS)
Why visit Dr. Zhan?
- Perhaps you've had an accident, have been injured or have a chronic conditions that leaves you in pain and/or with limited function and movement.
- You are recovering from surgery or an operation.
- You have an illness that limits your mobility, such as a stroke or other problems caused by nerve damage.
- You have a painful condition such as arthritis or back pain.
- Old age has limited your mobility.
- Changes in your life such as childbirth, menopause or other conditions have brought physical challenges and you can't function as you used to.
Dr. Zhan can assess your condition and needs before putting together a treatment plan. She will gain a full understanding of your condition and any physical limitations will help you to start living a life with relief from pain.